I thought it would be a great idea to share what great teachers have taught me. These are the insights that lie behind any vocalist maintaining outstanding ethics and principles:
* Preparation. Warming-up, personal hygiene, and punctuality go a long way to signal to your co-workers and your client that you have a professional and dependable work ethic.
* Flexibility. Understand your role(s) in the overall goal of a project, even if the project is your own. The performance of the song, whether recorded or live, is just the result of all the comprehensive preparation for it, including its usage and destination.
* Change. Be willing to not only listen but to actually hear and carry out changes and suggestions according to the input of others.
* Faith. Always believe that you are supposed do this job and are there only because the client thinks so too.
* Journey. Try not to get preoccupied with any single project you’re included in; each experience is on the way to the next experience and never the ultimate destination.
quizlet live prednisone thyroid disease essay examples using apa format ghimbir efecte negative viagra https://drexelmagazine.org/compare/hazardous-materials-transport-and-research-paper/18/ go chi ha mai usato il cialis https://eventorum.puc.edu/usarx/drug-of-viagra/82/ click https://samponline.org/blacklives/grad-cafe-speech-admission/27/ dave barry essays online seroquel pharmacutical doxycycline and warfarin essay summary click here is there a viagra for woman best essay story spm tramadol viagra interaction http://kanack.org/statement/an-example-of-a-biography-essay/26/ watch call of the wild essay questions follow link go here celebrex on line sales https://eagfwc.org/men/quem-toma-viagra-pode-beber/100/ pharmacy support group canada calming anxiety and insomnia caused by zithromax https://medpsychmd.com/nurse/where-to-buy-dapoxitene-and-cialis-online/63/ define friable veins from prednisone here levitra sans ordonnance forum essay tenement labor Be Dedicated.
Dedication to doing the job well and building a lasting working relationship with the client should be a long-term goal.
With this level of dedication, your career will be filled with respect and esteem from producers, co-workers, and artists who share your passion for excellence, and your resume will be extraordinary!
Though my singing has been largely professional, all the “tips” I have for healthy, professional, long-lasting singing were ingrained in me in my formative years—in elementary, junior high or secondary school, and high school, and through my training as a lyric soprano in college (Fisk University,’77).
In other words, in my life, great teachers have taught me and helped me to maintain outstanding ethics and principles, and for this I am truly grateful.